From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:08:23 -0500
Hi again...I'm sorry i'm posting twice but I felt my first one neede
attention all by itself well anyway here's my second question.  The ferret
shelter I volunteer at has these 2 ferrets one is sable and the other is a
beautiful DEW.I would love totake them home the only probem is they're real
BITERS.  Do you think it would be possible to reform these two little
rascals?  If so, what's the best way to work with them?  I would really love
to give it a try.  Thanks again for listening.  If anyone has any
ideas/opinions on this matter please E-mail me at either nikki4539@web or at

Thanks
~nikki