From:
Jander Sunstar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 1996 07:36:48 -0600
hallo!  I have a question or two to ask.  I've been very behind on reading
my FML (because my computer had broken down for a while).  So you'll have to
pardon me if I'm repeating any question previously asked.  Here I go... Is
there anybody out there who can give me advice on how to stop my little
girl(ferret of course) from gnawing on her cage.  She is not in it all the
time but there are times when I must leave her in there, and when she is in
the cage she bites and scratches fiercely at the bars.  I'm afraid she will
hurt her gums or break a tooth or something.  I will be getting her a much
larger cage and a roommate soon but is there anything I can do for now?
Also to curb this habit for the future.

My other question is in reference to colloidial silver.  I don't want to
reopen this can of worms but i need lots of info on this stuff.  Any help
in either matter will VERY much appreciated.  Any info can be e-mailed to
me ([log in to unmask]) and any advice can be e-mailed or replied to
via FML.

Well you probably have much more to read so i'll save your eyes some strain
and sign off.  Bye-bye and happy ferreting.

Jander Sunstar <[log in to unmask]>