From:
Tom and Shelley Courter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:04:38 -0400
I have two ferrets that have a room of their own.  They are litter box
trained, but they have their moments where they just don't feel like going
in the box.  The problem is that the corner they have chosen as their
"poopy" corner is right beside the door, so the times they don't go in
their box, they go in front of the door.  Which I am sure you can see
prevents me from opening and closing this door.  If I do, it spreads the
mess everywhere.  Which is disgusting!  I don't have a problem with the
fact that they do not always use their litter box, after all they are just
animals.  What I am wondering is does anyone have any ideas on how I could
get them to "pick" another corner to go in?  I am drawing a blank and would
be willing to try any reasonable suggestion... Thanks for your help!!!

Shelley