From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:07:21 -0500
Hello all (again.) :)

I was curious if anyone knows the "recipe" for a concoction used to get
rid of the yellowing on a fert's tail.  My big male albino's tail is
somewhat discolored from the rest of his fur, and last November at the
ferret show, someone told me about..  (I think this is right) a
concoction with peroxide (I THINK) and baking soda, or something like
that, that removes that yellowing, and that WORKS.  Anyone have any
ideas?

(I apologize if this has been asked before!)

Thanks in advance!

--
Lin
Seiko, Nanoki, Yukina, and Sidney (the ferts)

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker
If a ferret bites you it is nearly always your own fault. - Phil Drabble
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.