From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 02:00:00 -0400
A few days ago I invited people to submit ads for the next advertising
issue.  Here's a shortened repost:

If you've been subscribed to the FML for a long time you probably have
fond memories of receiving an FML advertising issue every few months.

Now and then I send a special all-advertising issue to FML subscribers.
This special ad issue features a wide variety of great ferret-related
products available from FML subscribers.  Subscribers and friends of the
FML with a ferret-related product(s) to sell may advertise at NO charge.
This is done strictly as a service and there is no financial incentive
involved.  (Well, advertisers have a financial incentive -- I just mean
*I* don't get anything out of it!)  For the ad issue, even commerical
entities may advertise -- the usual FML restrictions don't apply here.

Please send your ads to [log in to unmask] if you would like to
participate.  Please keep the size reasonable (50 lines or so is reasonable)
and please send plain text only (i.e. no attachments with pictures and such).

If you'd like to get an idea of what to write, please note the last ad
issue, number 12, was sent out in November of 1998 and can be retrieved
from the server by e-mailing SEND FERRETAD 12 in the body of the mail to

Thanks.

Bill
FML Moderator