From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:19:19 -0500
I have come to the conclusion that the only thing harder than ferret
proofing is ferret poop proofing.  I am spending a good portion of this
afternoon cleaning a rug and getting carpet runner under as many of the
things in the room that I can.

Just to pass on a great recommendation, Oxy Clean is great!  I've been
mixing the powder (very inexpensive!) with water and using it on the
carpet.  Even days later picking up dried poop, spritzing the oxy/water
mix over carpet and rubbing with wet cloth - it rids the scent.  It does
not however rid the ferrets desire to go there again.  Maybe they just
think it's funny to watch Mommy scrunch under the futon to do the
cleaning.  We are such silly furless creatures (-:

Risa