From:
Yaniv Rottenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 23:48:04 +0300
Hello there guys!

Long time since I last posted here but now We have news to tell.

Well, about 10 days ago Ashael post here about an Israeli Ferret that was
found strolling the streets of a small town here in Israel.

It was put in a city quarantine and the person in charge contact him since
he knew he had ferrets.  Ashael came to take a look and got a very nasty
bite.  from this moment the ferret had to stay there for 10 days for
observation, which ended today.

We (me and the Mrs.) drove 2 hours to pick her up just to find out its
a.................HE.  a very nice looking sable male around 4 months old,
looks like he was well fed and his fur looks very nice, however he had some
major trauma with people cuz he bites like hell.

my experience with biting ferrets is quite vast and they always bite very
hard and wont let go (that's the bite Ashael got) but now he only strikes
like a Cobra on any human near him.  a very fast strike that draws blood
every time.

as you can c we have lots of work with this guy, but at least he's now in
good hands and will learn that there are kind people too, and to dook and
play with the others.

up-dates will come soon.

a very warm thank you to Ashael,for letting me know of this ferret in
distress and Rafi , the menager of the quarantine, may all of them may be
like this wonderful guy.

Sig & Yaniv rottenberg
Tel Aviv, Israel