From:
"Erynn D. Dalton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 15:37:23 -0700
Hi there!
I have two ferrets, both about 9 months old.  One is quite healthy, but the
other has been kind of sickly for the past couple of months.  She seems to
have some type of respiratory problem (hacking, coughing, wheezing and
sneezing a lot).  I've taken her to two different vets, who have put her on
three different antibiotics at different times.  Though, usually in high
spirits and very playful, when I tried to play with her today, she was very
lethargic with puffy eyes and just wanted to sleep.  I love my girl, but I'm
a student and can't keep shelling out money for vet visits- it's very
frustrating when no one is able to tell me what to do for her!  If anyone
has experienced this before and can help, please e-mail me
([log in to unmask]) with suggestions.  If she is still lethargic
tomorrow, she will definitely go back to the vet, but any advice would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Erynn