Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2008 02:39:30 -0700
Just to let all my European friends know I am now in the EU (finally)!
Time to get your ferrets ready for a "Bob See."

I am exhausted, dead-tired, and sleep deprived, but will get the final
part of the research done. I have e-mailed the first of you I hope to
visit and will be doing so to the rest in a few days.

Again, I give my deepest apologies to anyone I might have missed. I
just don't have enough time. Nothing political or personal -- just
financial and "I am tired of living out of suitcases-al."

Shelters and clubs in the USA: you are next on my list after a
reasonable recharge period. If you want me to visit, let me know
ASAP so I can plan the road trip when I return to the USA.

Bob C