From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:23:26 -0700
Just a short note to say I'm back in AZ for the "winter".  When it was
getting down to the 20's at night I decided it was time to leave
Colorado.:)

While up there Timmy's sister, Tina, developed a fast growing cancer, &
while emergency surgery was a success, she passed on 2 hrs. later with me
by her side, her being in an incubator.  I'm told she opened her eyes
enough to see I was at her side b4 leaving.  Timmy's doing pretty well,
though for the last week or so he's not eating solid food enough to prevent
low blood sugar space outs, but eats his recipe a few times/day.  He has
enough strength to play "blanket shark" & bite at the finger that needs
chasing on the top side of the blanket:) He's doing pretty well for someone
only given "2-3 weeks to live", over 4 years ago.

Since the temps are mild in most of the country, I have UPS ground
available here if anyone wants to stock up & save on shipping.  When it's
colder or hot down south we have to do 2 day FedEx so the tonic doesn't
freeze or broil.

take care, hugs from us all

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
 ICQ#4461104