From:
"ladyferret, the ferret queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:15:04 GMT
Dooks to all,
Just want to throw in my $.02 worth on a couple topics.

First, Bob, don't go!!!!!!!!  Tho' I guess you have your reasons, but I
wish you'd stay...I'll miss your humor and knowledge!  I know others feel
the same, and for the ones that don't, well, there's always the 'delete'
button.  Like Pacino said in 'Devil's Advocate', "Free will, it is a
bitch."

Second, I wholeheartedly support Especially Ferrets and Randy.  I don't
care what any anonymous (who are you afraid of?) poster says.  Randy
definitely places the welfare of *every* ferret first there, even before
his own!  I'd truly like to see anyone else ('anonymous', perhaps?) do a
better job with what they have than he and Gloria (and all the volunteers)
do.  I'm sorry to know that I live in the same area as someone who owns
ferrets and doesn't appreciate all that Randy and his group do.

I respect your right to voice your opinion, but I'm not sure what you hoped
to accomplish... to keep people away from Especially Ferrets?  Do you know
of a better place in the area?  Want to start your own shelter and see how
*easy* it is?

Thanks to both of you, Bob and Randy...

Sherrie
*the ferret queen*