From:
Leslie Anne Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:49:37 -0500
Hello everyone!

Some of you may remember when I posted a couple of months back about
having to put my sweet boy Daggett to sleep, due to his losing battle
with Insulinoma.  Well...I finally decided that it was time to get Miss
Bean a new brother.  I was thinking that since Bean will be 8 next month,
that I should get a pair, since I don't know how much longer she'll be
with me and didn't want to be in the same situation again.

So I contacted David at New York Ferrets Rights Advocacy and filled out
my application for a pair.  In the meantime, a friend told me about
another friend that was looking to give up his ferret...Welcome home
Brisco!  This is his third (and LAST!) home.  A couple of days later,
David from N.Y.F.R.A.  called me and said he had a pair that he thought
would be a good match.  (and they are!!!  Thanks again David!!)

The introduction was a thing of fiction!  No fighting, no poofy tails,
no hissing (well...okay...ONE)and most importantly...no pooping!  Their
personalities are so different from one another, but they compliment
each other so nicely.  So I went from 2, to 1 to FOUR and I couldn't be
happier (and neither could they!!)

YAY!  I'm so excited and just needed to share with people who understand,
because everyone at work is looking at me like I'm nuts! ;)

Leslie and The Fantabulous Ferrety Four:
Miss Bean The Cranky Old Lady (Who's MUCH happier now!)
Brisco The Handsome Adventurer
Miss Dixie The Feisty Fireball
Sweet, Sweet Elvis The Anti-ferret
and Daggett The Ferrety Angel