From:
"Colin D. Easton \"Systems Wizard\"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 09:27:00 EDT
Some Media Eaddresses

Re: From: [log in to unmask] (Varda Reisner Bruhin)  Wed, 28 Jun 1995

Checked what I've got, and I can't find anything for "Nightline," but in
the process I came up with some other addresses which may be of
interest/use to you (and yeah, I *meant* to watch that installment of
"Nightline," but I ended up falling asleep instead!):

Dateline NBC                   [log in to unmask]
NBC Nightly News               [log in to unmask]
NBC                            [log in to unmask]
CBS Evening News, Dan Rather   [log in to unmask]
FOX                            [log in to unmask]
WGN TV                         [log in to unmask]
CNN World News                 [log in to unmask]
BBC Points of View             [log in to unmask]
CSPAN                          [log in to unmask]
Washington Post                [log in to unmask]
Washington Post                [log in to unmask]
Newsday                        [log in to unmask]
New York Times:
  Elliott Rebhun, Sr Ed        [log in to unmask]
  Nicholas Wade, Sci & Hlth    [log in to unmask]
  J. Russell King, Dep News    [log in to unmask]
  William Connolly, Sr Ed      [log in to unmask]
  Felicity Barringer, Wk Rev   [log in to unmask]
Amnesty Internat'l Society     [log in to unmask]

fyi

Colin, Rogue n Drizzt

colin d. easton
(905) 567 0001 [biz ph]