From:
Baby Oh Baby Boutique <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 07:51:30 -0400
I have some Martin's Cages For sale. I need to free up some garage
space and am willing to give you a great deal! These would be wonderful
for a shelter or for someone looking to upgrade a cage. These must be
picked up locally as for I can't ship them due to their size. They come
from an ADV Free shelter and while they were cleaned up original when
stored, they need to be cleaned again from sitting. They include the
following:

F-450 Ferret Townhouse Deluxe
This is a HUGE custom cage based on Martin's Ferret Townhouse
Approx. 36" x 36" x 70" tall
Can easily hold large groups of ferrets w/run time
3 Full Floors
1 Partial Floor
Ramps
Pull Out Bottom Tray
Black PVC wire
Asking $85 (Retailed for $350.00)

F-435 Ferret Villa
This is a great cage for smaller groups
2 Full Floors
1 Partial Floor
18" x 30" x 36"
I have the following:

Green PVC Wire-Slide Out Pan
Asking $20.00
Does show wear

Green PVC Wire-Drop In Pan
Asking $55.00
Really in Excellent Shape

Black PVC Wire-Drop In Pan
Ask $55.00
Also great shape

Email [log in to unmask]
If you are interested in a cage.
Location: Eastern, Pa. (north of Reading)

Thank You.
Marguerite