From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:34:11 -0400
Anyone missing a ferret last night in and around 4 Ways Mobile Park,
Koskslia (sp) Road on Sept 25th, in Cowichan Bay, BC?  This one is well
behave and was well taken care of, ears clean, nails trimmed.

I will put up flyers about finding the ferret.  In case they are on the
FML I will post Jim's cell number now, 250-710-5902 this will be on the
flyer when I put them up.  They will have to describe what the Ferret
looks like what certain points they know about this one.  I have a
feeling that last been dumped but I am praying that they just lost the
ferret.  My next door neighbor came over last night knocked on the door
and asked if I was missing a ferret, I didn't know and said I would go up
and look at the ferret.  At first I thought it was mine.  But after I
took the ferret out of the cage, to my surprise it was not mine.  I took
the ferret home with me, as I walked home with the ferret was enjoying
the ride, sniffing the air, enjoying being loved.  The person who put the
ferret into the cage remarked that it wandered into the dog pen and into
the front area.  The dog was going crazy with the ferret in there, it is
one of those little dogs that has to be brush every day, the owner said,
these little dogs are bred to kill, rodents etc.  I was happy to take the
wee one home with me, I love dogs, but they are some that I don't care
for.  Most of the people on the side where I live knows I have ferrets,
Cowichan Bay Road.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets