Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:58:51 -0500
I took my ferret to the regular vet I go to cuz the ferret shelter that I
know tld me to have his lung x ray to be sure its ok.  The vet I took him
was not the regular vet I go to but used to go there but not anymore cuz
it was too far from where I live.  My regular vet did the x ray and tld
me the bad news, that his lungs and chest were full of fluid.  That's why
he was having trouble breathing so it was not a cold at all.  The dr said
he wld have to drain out the fluid so he can breathe better and I tld him
to go ahead and do it.  I was at my mothers house when he call my mother
since Im deaf.  He tld my mom more bad news that his lungs and chest were
full of blood.  The dr also said he can see a mass of something like a
tumor or cancer.

I am SO UPSET and ANGRY that his life was so short.  His birthday is in
12 days and he wld have been one year old.  I have never lost a ferret
that died so soon.  This was a big shock cuz he is SO YOUNG and LOOKS
HEALTHY!  Hes now in heaven with my 4 other ferrets.

I wanted to thank u for those that has responded to me in private with
good advice.  I feel so sick cuz I only had him for 9 months but he had
a good 9 months with me.  I gotta go cuz Im crying so hard.

Buffie