From:
Melissa Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 06:38:04 -0400
I've been stuck offline for almost a month, but now I can post this
(updated due to the fact of the new :( rescue)
http://www.cafepress.com/hagerstown

Still don't like cafepress, but it's the quickest way for me to make
something to sell to try and raise money to send to the poor ferrets at
Rocky's Rescue.  Each item has in the description page how much I've
marked it up so you'll know what the amount will be going to the rescue.

Mel