Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:24:24 -0800
Dooks all ~!~!
Just playing catch-up on recent posts:

FOSTER KIDS - Betty wrote :
>they are NOT just fosters, they are family!!

Sooooooooo right !!!  I have quite a few foster kids right now.  They ARE
family.  It's really rough knowing that some day they may leave for a new
home.

FAN CLUB - Okay, I must have missed the original.  What address do I mail
our membership dues to?  Is Kouri gonna send out autographed pics anytime
in the future ???

SAD IRONIES - Lately it seems that all too many fur-kids have been going
to The Bridge.  Ironic that some shelter moms have also been called away,
to join them at The Bridge.  Sandee, sounds like you may have your work
cut out for you.

Our thoughts and prayers to all those who have lost loved ones.

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~