From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 17:22:44 -0500
To who wanted more info about the Elkhart Indiana show.  It is called the
Midwest Ferret Expo 96, NAFA sanctioned, Saturday April 13th at the counte
fairgrounds.  You can call (219) 296-1711.  I'm in Michigan but hope to go
too.

I'm going TDY to Tucson AZ for two weeks - am having major trouble leaving
my two fuzzits but have no choice.  I was wondering if there are any
shelters or breeders I could visit for a ferret fix?  I have not seen that
many ferrets and would like to see different sizes and colors etc.  If this
address does work you can try [log in to unmask]

Does anyone have more precise directions on how to use cat lax?  If you
suspect they have eaten something bad (like my mouse pad) do you give them
the inch recommended for cats?  How often?  How long?

Vet question:  I have noticed for the last two months Boris' one eye
waters.  I cant tell if he is having trouble seeing out of it but he is sort
of skitish so I suspect so.  Any ideas?  Its always just that one eye.  There
is no discoloration and it's not A LOT but still.

I might have mentioned this before but for people who like to try different
foods my vets sell QC+, a cat food, chicken and brown rice are primary
ingrediants and I don't have the bag so I don't know %'s off hand but it
seems they were similar with Iams when I was comparing.  Mine love it!  They
would ignore their Totally Ferret if I gave them the choice so I parcel it
out a little at a time.

Dooks
Mary, Giesela (my "little chicken neck") and Boris, small but oh so strong
carpet destroyer.