Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:55:16 EST
Sandee,
This evening a DEW girl,Tigger was hed toe Bridge.She was on her way out
anyway.Her bowels were perforated with Lymphoma.She was full of the
cancer.  Help her to find Lil

Britches,Poco,Bandit,Ferri-lu,Rikki,Snuggles,George,Panda,& all the
others from the shelter.

I thought we had more time,but it wasn't meant to be.However,she left
knowing she was a cherished lady of 6 years.  She was always trying to
figure out how to escape.And she did get loose a couple times to the
outside world.Where myself & some wonderful friends,Kathy & Dale of
FerretEyesForever helped to locate her.Dale was the one to finally get
their room fert proffed & she stayed put.

Tigger,I loved you so much,as I did all the others.Give yourself a huge
hug & give the others one from me.

Thank You,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter