From:
Melissa Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 13:22:37 -0600
Hello to all:

I need to ask a favor from all you ferret owners, for my Statistics class I
need to round up some data, I need to know about how old Marshal Farms
ferrets live.  So, would you'll be kind enough to e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] and let me know if any of you have had a Marshal
Farm ferret die of "natural" causes (no accidents) and how old they were
when they passed on.  I need at least 25 responses.  I know that this is a
morbid subject to do it on, but I also own 2 Marshal Farms ferret and would
like to know for myself also.  I need the information by latest on Tuesday.

Thank you all very much.
Melissa
Kookai
Sati