From:
Bryan Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:24:22 CST
Many apologies for disappearing for a week or two recently... Being far too
stubborn for my own good, I kept going to work with the Flu..  and done gave
myself Pneumonia.  Sleep has been the order of the day..  and being bored.

Fortunately, the Ferts seemed to know that something was wrong with me, and
went out of their way to be extra cute!  BTW... I took as good precautions
as I could for them..  washed my hands before handling..  didn't let them
near my face, etc.  So I am on the mend, and they never got sick at all.
*WHEW*

I am back now... and have had an idea for a story that I might post...

Tle... I am sorry to hear that your quarantine period failed..  but I cant
think of a safer place for a sick ferret to be than with you.  No offense to
the other wonderful ferret care-givers..  but I know Tle better than I do
you all (not well... but she DID help me through that disaster of me taking
in a Fredonian Ferret).  My fingers are crossed..  and I hope that this next
quarantine period does the trick.

To all who lost their fuzzies, my sympathies and condolences.  To those who
are new to fuzzy-dom, Welcome to the family!

--Bryan Hall