From:
Vikki Mick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:14:36 -0500

Hi All,
Thanks to Kaye and CB our two rescues arrived Sat.  afternoon.  Larry drove
to Memphis met CB and came home with the cutest female sable and a large
handsome albino.  The little girl settle right in .  Our boy is a bit
nervous so we are going slower with him.  Had our first tiff that night.
Our cats play with ours so their not ferret wise.  Now we have one siamese
with pierced ear.  Next Snowman (no permenate names yet) got our other
siamese in a tummy hold ,Larry intervines and comes back with a finger bite
(his fault).

Sunday: Cats have learned new ones mean high ground !  We took them both to
the shop this morning and let them loose.  they have explored everything
sweetheart finally gave up and is napping but snowman just keeps going and
going.  We played chased the broom game .  He got to excited and played a
bit hard now I'm wearin a bite on one finger.I pick him up after the bite
with no problem and several time after that and no bites.  Finally late
afternoon he tired out and napped.

Monday: we got sweetheart up first (she's going to be a daddy"s girl , he's
already promising her anything she want's).  She danced around the floor
just like Kaye said.  Snowman went back to the shop with us this morning.
Busy!  Busy!  Then found the huge plastic sack in the floor.  At first I
ruffled it easy didn't know if he would be scared as noises seem to.  WoW!
He began to chatter and roll.  So we rumppled and tickled.  He grabbed my
hand but I would say not hard not hard and he would let go.  Kaye you and
Troy would be so proud of him.  He's going to be just fine!  In a week we'll
start intros to our guys.

Until  next post  Take Care
vikki  & larry mick
blytheville AR.