Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:52:55 -0800
I'm in a quandry with my Eddie.  He has been losing weight for a couple
months and is down to skin and bones.  Had problem poopies but that has
been cleared up.  He was given Amoxi for awhile and then Albon.  His fur
is sparse and prickly.  I've been giving him a sort of duck soup recipe
with baby food, baby cereal, Nupro, Slippery Elm and Nutrical.  He eats
kibble too.  He's not as playful as he used to be but is alert and
active, .....mostly at special food time.  AND if I don't get it to him
quick enough he will bite my ankles until he gets his special food.  No
one else is sick.  I called the vet for a third consult, thinking along
the lines now of IBD.  Maybe Carafate could help.  Anyone have any
suggestions, please email privately.

Thanks much,
Kim

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue                                                Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic