From:
Jeff Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 04:00:01 -0500
To all fellow ferret lovers,

It is with a heavy heart that i must post this to the list.  We are moving
to an apartment that doesn't accept ferrets, and my husband has told me to
sell our sweet boys.

I know some of you will flame me for selling rather than giving the boys
away, but this is what my husband has told me to do, and will help defray
the upkeep we have put into their care and supplies.  And I would feel
better knowing they went to an actual person, rather than through a shelter
(no offense to shelters, who do I'm sure do a great job..  but would love to
not have to worry about them, and know exactly what happened to them.)

We have four very sweet, sable, neutered, male, marshall farms ferrets,
about 2 years old, have had shots..  have paperwork.  They will come with
the large cage, 2 water bottles, a travel cage, 2 harness/ leashes, the rest
of the Iam's kitten food which they eat, and whatever toys and ferretone,
etc. they have as well.

We are asking $200 dollars for all four of them (incl.supplies), and would
prefer that they go as a family, or at least in pairs of two so they have a
family member with them when they leave us.

These guys are very friendly, do not bite, and have been well used to
people, being handled often and also by our four-year-old daughter with no
difficulties for either the ferrets or the child.

If anyone is at all interested, please do email us as soon as possible.  I
would much rather have someone ferret knowledgeable getting them than
someone who didn't know anything about them.

Please email us as soon as possible at [log in to unmask]

sincerely,

sabrina