From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:28:37 -0700
Now now Pepper... just because you want people to feel sorry for you does
NOT mean that you can write them saying I am making you sleep in that
bowl.  I FOUND you there and took a picture.  You didn't even know I took
it cause you were SOUND ASLEEP!

You don't need anymore blankies!  You have tons!

You don't need anymore babies either, you just have to get yours out from
the hidey holes you put them in.

What you do need to do is stay out of my PayPal!  More raffle tickets
huh?  Ok... I can't argue with that... since it is helping the shelters.
But you can't go around making people feel sorry for you.  You are
spoiled as it is!

See all you had to say was that SOS has a wonderful raffle going and
half of the proceeds will go to The Ferret Business of Georgia (Juliana
Quadrozzi) and the other half goes into SOS's General Fund to help out
other shelters.

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Mommys not mad at you so don't start pouting.... ahhhhhh come on baby....
ok .... more raffle tickets on their way for you!

Love,
Mommy Joanne