From:
erin mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 02:00:03 -0800
Hello all. This is a request for Wolfy, since she is so good at posting
sites with good information.

Since the topic of the flu and ferrets has been brought up, do you have
or know of any sites with really good info on them. Especially what to
watch for.

It is easy to expect the flu if a human in your house has it, but a
ferret can get the flu even if a human in the house hasn't had it.

Just thought this would be good information to put out, especially for
the new ferret owners that have joined. I would do it myself, but with
school and my crew, I just don't have time to do the research right
now.

Thanks,

Erin
Ruggie's Ferret Rescue