From:
Dawn Roeglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 06:00:00 GMT
HI, wait I  already said that.  Let me start over.

My name is Dawn But most everyone calles me Dusque (dusk).  I own 5 adorable
little munchkins.  Omar is 6 and has the adrenal gland disease, but being a
student, I cannot afford the opperation.  So he's completly bald except for
his legs and head.  I try to keep him comfortable, and my other ferrets help
out.  Nanook of the North is a black sable and shows signs of being adrenal.
She's four years old.  But she's as spunky as ever and plays "Mom" to all of
them when I can't.  She gave us a scare though this summer when she went
through the "Green Slime" and went down to 1 lbs.  But she's back to normal,
and stealing my fem.  products.  Anyone else have this problem?  Zuet is my
Siamese Mitt.  He's 3.  I named him after the sax player in the Muppet
Movie.  (And Castle Anthrax, if you know Monty Python.) Mariposa And
Farfalla are brother and sister and about a year and a half.  They are my
two terrors.  I've adopted all but Omar and found this to be the best way to
get them.  I can bring my kiddo's and let them mingle to see if they'll get
along.

To the people who were worried about their Adrenal male being agressive,
Omar went through that, and I just sprayed Bitter Apple on the ferret that
he liked to beat up best.  Which was Sammy, who moved on to Rainbow Bridge
to visit Sasha.  They are my two lost Kits.  I miss them very much.  But I
still have my Original Ferret, Omar.  For being 18, that's along time, 6
years!!

Well I must be off, I've a Zoology exam that I must study for! :(

Fair well and prosper, and may your socks always match.  Cause mine sure
don't.  :)