From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 14:10:13 -0400
Good Morning,

Boy oh Boy! Don't you just love Hurricane Season.....!!!!

On notice with the local and national Red Cross again this long
weekend ... but now it's for my southern neighbors on the coast.

We still do not have phone or Internet service at the house. Rebuilding
after the storms this spring has caused many problems, not the least
of which is with our telephone lines. AT&T has given up finding the
trouble until next week after Labor Day so that means I will not be
online at all and the only way to contact me is by phone.

901 335 6536

The weather people, in agreement with the Red Cross agencies, are
concerned about people on the coast and as far up north as us here
in the mid-south. Severe flooding in LA and MS is expected along
with destructive winds. We are expected to get up to 35 mph winds...
and lots and lots of rain. I know you guys in Texas would like some
of that rain....

If anyone needs us, call. The Red Cross will be keeping us updated
on anyone needing assistance with ferrets and the like.

You ladies in LA, please be careful and if you need to, please get
out of there with your ferrets!

Maren Qualls
Hernando, MS
901 335 6536