From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 07:25:23 -0700
It is my understanding that Champange ferrets have garnet colored eyes
with a blue ring around them (or most of them do).

The green/blue eye thing Danee is talking about is the WHOLE part of
the eye is the color. There is no brown anywhere. Just the black dot
in the middle :) They look like Persian Cats with their colored eyes
or human eyes that are blue or green.

I am not sure why it happens but I believe I was told that when you
breed black sable to black sable enough it happens. I do not know if
this is the only color ferret it happens to. I do not breed and have
not done any research on it. This is all second hand info so please
take it with a grain of salt.

Staci L. Sharp