Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:53:06 -0800
Hi all
Sorry this one is a little late but my human waz off at da ferret show this
weekend and got behind on their emails.

A little guy came in named Harry.  He waz met by Ralphie, Prince Charming,
Cinderella and a whole bunch of other little ones.  He waz quite popular
and everyone greeted him warmly.  I also introduced him to Esperanza but
they already seemed to know one another.  Everyone clamored for da news and
gossip at home.  He started to tell everything he knew.  Everyone sat
quietly and listened to everything he had to say.  It took some time to get
it all out and then answer all da questions.  Finally he waz done and they
headed off to da Fruit Bar to get a snack before da exploring.  They ate
quite a bit off da Fruit Bar too.  Then they headed off to show off all da
sites and attractions.  After they had explored here they headed over to da
cat area and then da dog area.  There seemed to be some of them dat knew da
language.  Maybe they could translate for me sometime.  Anyway they then
went off to hide this round disc thing they had.  Are you sure your CD is
still there.  Harry said to send hiz mommy lots of luv and many kisses.

I looked up Smudge in da puter thing and also da ones you lost.  I went and
got Smudge and we headed over to where da others were.  I introduced them
all around and they seemed to hit it off right away.  They headed off
talking and chattering amoung themselves.  They said they would take good
care of him while he waz here.  He said to send lots of luv to hiz shelter
mommy and many hug and kisses.

I have to go over to da Reflecting Pool an catch up on da events this
weekend at da show.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee