Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 19:10:49 -0400
My tiny little 8 year old Alpha female Ivy passed in the earily hours
on the 27th Of May, of Insulinoma which she has been battling for a
very long time, but she still took care of her ferret family of 6 boys
and two girls, protecting them when ever she needed to, one of the boys
being a McKay kid to whom she took in under her paw right away the
minute he came home to us.

She was my tiny bean as I would call her, but I think that she didn't
think that she was tiny at all especially when she took on one of my
female cats who was swating Dakota, Ivy moved inbetween Dakota and
Sunshine, and when Sunshine tried to take another swat at Dakota, Ivy
lunged forward and bit Sunshine's nose, and that ended Sunshine ever
bothering any of Ivy's boys or girls for good. She was a Mighty Mite,
but such a love to me.

I am worried that there wasn't a Greeter there to guide her across and
help her find one of her boys? His name is Denver, he is a Silvermitt,
and he has a dark silver spot on top of his head that closely looks
like a heart. Denver can entrodouse her to the others that she never
knew, they passed before she came to be with me. Their names are
Nickolas, Noah, Monica, and Max who was Denver's friend when they were
kits. She passed in my arms and has taken a piece of my heart with her
for safe keeping.

She was an excellent Alpha ferret, and so diserves a speciel wings.
Can any Greeters please check if she found Denver and the others ok?
It would really mean so much to her ferret family and her Mom which
is me..