From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 1994 19:23:30 -0500
Yet another comment on a ferret who's vomited once or twice.  Every
now and again, one of our ferrets would sit down in front of the food
bowl and begin to cram in food just as fast as he could.  Nearly every
time, five minutes later he was hiding under the chair coughing most
of it back up.  I don't think he had any other problems, since his
behavior and digestion always seemed fine afterward.  Switching to a
food he liked *less* pretty much solved the problem.

Bob Nixon wrote:
> The main reason for my post is to anounce my ftp directory, under my
> internet account. I wan't to use this for Ferret pictures. I just
> uploaded 18 pictures of my own but, would like to extend its use to
> all FML'ers that would like to have pictures of thier Ferrets on the
> Internet.

I'm also still collecting photos for the Photo Gallery to be made
available on the World Wide Web.  I have just over thirty now, and I'd
be happy to have more.  Bob, I'd love to swap photos with you, too --
no reason they shouldn't all be available in both places!

Have pictures you'd like to see included?  You can send me files
(uuencoded, BinHexed, or MIME attached)... OR, if you mail me the
actual photographs, I'll scan them and send them back!

Happy New Year, everyone.  May 1995 treat you and yours well!

- Pam   <[log in to unmask]>
Ferret FAQ - http://www.ceas.rochester.edu:8080/ee/users/rhode/index.html
             ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/ferret-faq/part[1-5]