From:
dana marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:11:56 -0400
I am so happy to finally hear an agreeance with what i feel should of
been addressed a long time ago!  Even though there is a big difference
between wild animals, (PD) and domesticated animals Our little fuzzbutts)
Sometimes they go through the same harrassment.  I just wanted to make
sure everyone knew why the PD are being taken from the wild, to save
their lives......and my disgust in people that dont understand that these
little guys deserve to be fought for.  Each time you take a pd into your
home yousave a life, unlike when you go to a exotic dealer and just take
something from its natural environment because you want it as a personal
pet.  Thsi is the last time i will post anything about the pd situation,
i just wanted to make everyone aware....AND GIVE correct INFORMATION
INSTEAD OF THE CRAP YOU HEAR ON TV, AND THROUGH THE NEWSPAPERS!!!

Love you guys, dook and yahoos to all, lets hear it for monkey pox free
in 2003!

momma