From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 09:19:04 EDT
Hello All,

Kisses for all the shut ins and ill ones.  Fuzzies that it...

I went by my pet store today.  It's a Pet Supermarket.  I knew thay would
get a new shipment of ferrets in.  Guess what...... They were OLDER...
Some had there permanent canines coming in behind the baby ones.  The
store manager stated they were much nicer.  I am happy we have a very
good relationship.  He is aware of this list because I will show him
stuff.  So, to stay off the bad boy list he makes sure everyone does
their job especially when it comes to the pets.  He is good with birds I
am good with the ferrets so we talk about things going on.  Matter of
fact, I am taking one of my cocktiels to him to have her broken tail
feathers plucked.  I don't know how to do that yet.

We lucked up and got a manager that cares about animals.  That I have to
say....

Just some good news for the store Pet store in Georgia.

Take care,
Benita