From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:37:27 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank all of you who collect the patches from each
event and I am pleased to let you know 2007 Cassie Portland patches
are for sale.

For those who are new to the list or haven't checked out the patches
please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/patches.html

The patches can be added to your collection or put on your favorite
jacket, shirt, tote or any where that you can sew or iron them on. Get
yours before the June event and wear it proudly in Portland to show off
your love of our little companions.

Did you know that all patches feature real ferrets? This years model
is Miss Cassie Iroff. Also your patch purchases help the Support Our
Shelters shelters which can be found at:
http:/www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-ShelterList.html

For more information about the 2007 Portland Ferret Symposium please
visit:
http://www.ferretcongress.org

If you have any questions please let me know. Again thank you for your
support of SOS, we couldn't help shelter ferrets without you.

Sharon B. :)
Volunteering for SOS and the IFC

(Ferret Symposium is copyrighted and is used with permission)