From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 09:18:59 -0400
Thanks guys for another spectacular week!  I have added a few items to
my auctions you maybe interested in.  Besides the magnets for ferrets, I
have added dog breed magnets, cat magnets and the new customized magnets.
The customized magnets are made using a photo of yours!  It can be cats,
dogs, ferrets, hamsters, even your family or children.  I can put just
about anything on a magnet you can think of.  Simply email me your jpg
or gif photo, or send me a photo in the mail and I will put the photo on
a magnet.  You get the same low price of .99 for 2 magnets.  They are
approximately 2"x3".  Larger magnets are available upon request.  They
are printed on High Quality Photo Grade Magnet paper.  We have been told
we have the best magnets around!  Please check out our ebay store listed
below for all the great new products.  If you don't do the Ebay thing,
don't worry.  Just simply email us with what you want, and we will sell
it to you directly.

Thanks again for all your fine support in our rescue efforts.  You make
our rescue one of the best around!

Many, Many Thanks........
The TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Family
Marguerite and Wayne, Joe, Evan, Mitchell and Madeline
And all the Ferrets in TinyPrints Ferret Rescue!

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com