From:
Nick Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:09:55 EDT
Hello everyone,
Well its time for yet another auction of ferret bedding here at the Cozy
Hammie Ferret Shelter.  The kids and I (along with everyone else.) are
trying to raise money for their brothers and sisters at the shelter that
need medical attention, so we all pitched in and made some really nice
bedding sets that include hammies, snug sacks and blankies that every
little one loves.  So come and support the kids efforts on Ebay and find
that spare change that your kids hide in the seat cushions or under the
dresser like mine do and bid on some of the sets.

Thanks,
Nick Laughlin and the kids of the Cozy Hammie Ferret Shelter

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll
?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1
&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort
&query=ferret+shelter+benefit

[Moderator's note:  Might be easier to just go to ebay and type
ferret shelter benefit
into the search box -- that 4 line URL is a bit much!   BIG]