From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 06:26:37 -0800
I just wanted to let everyone know that Spike and Oz, Itchy and Lela
have Santas and to say thank you.

Thank you not just to the Santas, but to all the folks who have been
sending us cards, to Kris and his crew - I wonder if they know how
exciting it is for us to see our kids names and faces 'up in lights' -
and to all the other folks who have helped us out through the years.
You all know who you are and most of you have asked to remain
anonymous!

Blessings and Happy Holidays to you all!

Brenda and all the People in the Weyr
Http://FurpeopleWeyr.com