From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:46:45 -0800
Your kids are just finding out who is the alpha one.  Charles thinks he
should be because he was there first.  Camilla thinks she should be alpha
because she is the female.  I have found that females seem to want to or
usually do rule the roost.

Here are a couple of things to try:

Swap their bedding so they get used to each other's smells.

Swap their litter boxes too.

Keep their cages next to each other so they can sniff all they want in a
safe zone.

Put ferretone on both their heads they will lick each other's ferretone
off.

Let them work it out themselves by only breaking them up when their is
screeching or that high pitched ouwie sound they make.

I think you are doing OK with what you are doing, it just takes time
sometimes months, just hang in there they will work it out.

Kim the Oregon one

Kim Reyes
Proprietor Broker
Garside Realty LLC