From:
Steve McGrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 03:48:38 -0400
I have seen the couch thing alot lately, and just wanted to add my solution!

I bought a 9'x5' piece of linoleum for about $10.  I cut it to roughly the
size of the couch, and started to staple it down, be sure to use long
staples, so that you can't pull it out with _your_ hands, I used 1/2"
staples, and had to hammer them down, after using the gun.

When it came to the feet, I just used a utility knife to make feet sized
cutouts.  I couldn't measure, because all four feet were in a different
place.

After I put this on, my ferts tried to get into there normal hiding places,
and couldn't.  They gave up.  For now anyway...

Lates -
  Steve