From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:52:22 -0500
LOL.  We just got a new shelving unit for the livingroom.  The box it came
in is about 6 feet long, 1.5 feet wide and about 5 inches high.  We have
the empty box on the floor for Monty to play in, well silly boy tried to
drag it into his hidey hole!  It was so cute seeing a fuzzy dragging a
box a so many times bigger than himself across the room!  Maybe I should
change his name to Hercules!

Amanda and SUPERFUZZ (secret identity: Monty)

Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html