From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:05:44 EST
>For the life of me I just can't understand the people who have posted with
>"I can't wait to read my FML to see if there is another story from Kevin."

This was so unfortunately taken way out of context.  This was stated by me
and another because of a comment from Big that one of the stories Kevin
wrote was not ferret related amd that he considered not posting it.  We
were scared that possibly Big would edit and not put Kevins emails in the
fml, when they help him as well as others.  We stated that to comment there
so that Big would understand that we thought yes these are ferret related,
and we want to support Kevin at this time.  Big then explained his comment
and how it got on there and it was all over and done with.

I for one am in close contact with Kevin and he knows what I mean by my
comments, and how much I care.  I have been so upset for Kevin.  Everyone
has.  I think maybe you were also grieving and hurting so much that one or
both emails were misunderstood ... and what was said and meant through two
fml's.  I apologize for poor wording on my part.

I was sticking up for Kevin because I knew it was important for him to
write these memorials and such.  I was in fear that they would be stopped
(which is something I misunderstood through Big's comment).  I can see how
sad and upset you are over the situation also.  I am so sorry you are
hurting.  I think its wonderful that you support Kevin.  Everyone that is
going through loss needs such support.  I think it a bit common sense that
no one wants Kevin to suffer more... it goes without saying.  I agree with
you... I can't wait for his nightmare to end, and I can't wait for answers
if there are any.

Please... Kevin needs us to listen.  He needs to write.  He needs to find
comfort.  So please... people... don't start accusing, and going against
each other.  Its the last thing Kevin or anyone else in pain needs.  This
only makes his and their situation worse.  I think we all grieve for the
loss of these precious little souls.

Kat I think you explained how I feel beuatifully.  Thank so ever much for
that posting.  The holidays are so hard when tragedy occurs.  I did feel a
bit... "attacked".  But I'm hoping that the posting on the other fml with
the far above quotation, was said in haste and hurt.

It's the new year... the holiday.. peace to you all...

with great love,
wolfy
(Kat has honored Kevins situation and made a beautiful site for Zeus, she
also has given me the wonderful gift of a site in honor of my autistic
little boy and our furangels...
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/sean.html"
KITY= .. =KAT's Fur Faces, A Cristmas Miracle ...for Sean ...)