From:
Britney Hee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 14:17:09 EDT
im pretty sure that person who was inquiring about donating to the Utah
ferret rescue run by Jen Morrison was the same person whom someone on
this list had mentioned as another possible collector or Jen herself.  i
remembered the name Kevin from that persons post and i find it kind of
ridiculous that someone would have the audacity to come on her and say
they want to make a donation to Jen Morrison.  sounds kinda funny to me.
Am I right about this?

Britney

[Moderator's note: I don't recall the posts in question -- if anyone
wants to refresh my memory, please do.  Otherwise I don't see much here
other than a baseless allegation.  BIG]