From:
Nicole Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 18:07:00 -0400
Hey everyone,
I just recently joined the FML and thought i should introduce myself.  My
name is Nikki and my boyfriend and I have 2 ferrets.  Our first one is a
cinnamon girl named Carrie.  She just turned 3 on April 1st.  We just
recently bought our second baby, named Dreamer.  Dreamer is a 14 week old
male silver mitt .  Carrie is really hyper and not a cuddle bug at all.
Dreamer, on the other hand, fits his name.  He is really sweet and cuddly
and sleeps alot when not out of his cage playing.  Dreamer is my baby.  He
and i play together and love to cuddle.  Carrie tends to favor my boyfriend
more, and likes to go off and do her own thing.

I'm really glad i found out about the FML.  It is nice to know that there
are others out there with the same passion I have.  Well, thanks for letting
me introduce myself, and i hope to hear from some of you if you get a chance
to write.  You can write me at [log in to unmask] OR

Your new Ferret buddies,
Nikki, Steve (boyfriend), Carrie, and Dreamer