From:
Denise Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:17:31 EST
Hi, I'm new to the list and would like to introduce myself and my ferret to
the list.  My name is Denise and my fuzzy's name is Winston.  I have been
intrested in ferrets for a year and have been reading up on them before I
bought him.I'm looking forward to talking to every one and getting the good
advice that I've been reading already.  I'm already thinking of getting
Winston a playmate and after reading 2+ferrets I think it is a good idea
for him and me!  I feel in love with Winston the second I held him and have
fallen in love more every day he is with me.  Well i have rattled on longer
than I should have and don't want to wear out my welcome, so thanks in
advance for all the information i will be receiving in the following
months.  Denise

P.S. my e-mail address is Shiatan66