From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 03:24:39 -0400
Rebecca: BTW, DEW is Dark Eyed White!
(I hope it was you who asked about acronyms)

I have a DEW that is on .3cc of Pred, and she does not have any side
effects.  Other than being more awake and playful!

I have asked before, and have not gotten a definate answer, How do you
fatten up a ferret?  She is just fat enough to be healthy, but not enough to
keep her awake as long as her sisters.

How can you tell if you have a deaf ferret, and how would you discipline one
if you did.  I tried the firm yelling , but after the third time I take her
out, and let her know that I am not picking her up to be cuddled.  She
responds by just standing there and not moving for as long as she can, which
of course gets me worried and I pick her up and cuddle her anyway.  I know
that it is counter-productive...

Lates -
  Steve