From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:12:15 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Our September 17, 2005 Fall Ferret Fiasco Show is going to be held in the
Grand Ball Room of the Holiday Inn, 3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA, from
9am -5pm.  As some of you may know, we had a HUGE turnout at our
September 18, 2004 Show.  This show is expected to be as sucessful if not
more than last year's show.

We have some unique vendors including Clara's Creations (hand crafted and
hand painted ferret items) and Animal Communicator.  We have a large list
of varying vendors with several different items for your ferrets.  Also
there will be available ferrets of varying ages if anyone is looking for
a companion ferret.

We will be accepting entries at the door from 7am -9am for Championship
Rings and 7am - 11am for Specialty Rings.  Some rings maybe closed prior
to the day of show.  For questions on ring availibility, please email

If anyone is interested in pre-registering, please visit our website at
www.freewebs.com/losnational/

All ferrets entering the hall must be accompanied by shot vaccination
records (even if you are not showing).  All Ferrets will be health
checked prior to entry to the hall.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith
Show Coordinator

Note: If anyone wishes to participate in the maintenance clinic, we
are holding this on Friday Night at the Holiday Inn from 8p -930p in
the Crystal Room.  And in the Grand Ball Room on Saturday Morning at
6am -7am.  We are holding a public education on how to clean teeth, clip
nails and clean ears.  For anyone who wishes to attend, please email
[log in to unmask] and let me know how many ferrets and which day.

We will also be holding a judging educational training on Saturday
morning from 8am-9am and Saturday afternoon around 1p-2p.  We will teach
you what your ferret is being judged on and how you can improve.  There
is no charge but we will accept donations.  So if you are interested to
find out how your ferret's overall health, care, color and maintence
compare, don't miss this training.