Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 19:00:31 -0600
Hello everyone, I have just recently (FINALLY!) saved and bought my first
ferret.  I have always wanted one but time, money, and housing always
restricted me from doing so but I finally did it.

I just wanted to introduce myself and Mortis (my *gorgeous* albino.  All you
Latin scholars will get the meaning of that name, if not email me for it
*smile*) He's less than a month old, and QUITE hyper.  He likes to nip but
hopefully once he gets use to his new surroundings I can learn him away from
that.  I am already trying to get him use to the fact that NO!  means that
is enough.

I have a great 3 story cage with a hammock on the second level and a
velcroed food bowl on the bottom :) He's already good about going to the
litter bowl unless he's out of his cage, which I understand.  Anyways I
think I see him moving around in his hammock, and he'll be itching to use
some of that energy so hope to get to know all of you.

                                  Tich & Mortis