Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 05:58:09 -0700
hi all i think it's pretty sad when you ask for help with a sick ferret
and get no replies,but training a puppy with ferrets gets replies.

update on mochie, he has been to the vet twice, and is on antibiotics and
a inflamatory pill.  he still won't pee on his own or use his back legs.
it's been five days so far.  he is alert and has feelings in his legs and
will kick them or stretch them out.  but he won't use them.  i now have
to empty his bladder and hold him up to eat and drink or he won't do
either on his own.he's also grinding his teeth and takes his paws and
washes his face.  he's not pawing at his mouth .  the vet said he has a
messed up spine or a bruised spine.  my friends think it's a bladder
infection, they say a animal that has a bladder infection won't use
there legs either.  we are currently trying to find another vet, but
so far all we get is dogs and cats only.  mochie doesn't seem to act
like he's in pain either.  this is so frustrating.

vickie
mochie, derck, domino , karma and trouble.

ps mochie also has never been a real active ferret since day 1 when i
brought him home